ServiceNow Business Analyst London 6 Months Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled ServiceNow Business Analyst to join their London based team...
ServiceNow Test Analyst - London - 6 Months
Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled ServiceNow Test Analyst to join their London based team on a six month initial contract.
Key Skills/ Accountabilites:
Experienced Test Analyst in a ServiceNow environment. Ensuring that they are actively involved in all required testing activities.
- Experience of the ServiceNow platform. At least 1 year.
- Experienced test and release cycle, Dev, UAT, Pre Prod, Production environments, at least 2 years
- Experienced and proven test analyst experience, working as a sole test resource, and within a wider team.
- Hands on support in testing activities across the instances and into UAT, in prep for release to production.
- Working with key stakeholders in the business to identify and manage UAT resourcing and schedules.
- Experience and knowledge of working in an organisation with regulatory governance and controls an advantage.
- Good team player and self-motivator to drive solutions to delivery completion.
- Support training, UAT and knowledge transfer across to the team and wider organisation.
- Work with BA's, Developers, Release manager and key stakeholders
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age