Software Developer (.Net / C#) I am currently recruiting for a Software Developer with experience in .Net & C# based in Ruislip on a permanent...
ASP.Net & C# Developer with MVC 5 and EF6/7 experience - West London
My client a top Pharmaceuticals company is currently looking to recruit an ASP.Net & C# Developer with MVC 5 and EF6/7 experience to join its team in West London on a contract basis. The key responsibilities for the ASP.Net & C# Developer with MVC 5 and EF6/7 experience include:
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications * Track progress, and manage timescales * The ASP.Net & C# Developer with MVC 5 and EF6/7 experience role will require the candidate to work flexibly and be comfortable in a fast changing environment. * This development role will be responsible for developing with ASP.Net, C#, MVC 5 and EF6/7.
The key experience and knowledge of the ASP.Net & C# Developer with MVC 5 and EF6/7 experience:
- ASP.NET and C# development experience.
- Understanding of MVC 5 and EF6/7. Knowledge of earlier frameworks would be beneficial.
- Experience of using third party components and integrate them using industry best practices.
- Experience of working on a green field application
- Excellent communication skills, skills to explain complex technical topics to team and product owner.
- Good writing skills and experience in writing design and functional specifications.
- Experience in AGILE (SCRUM)
- Experience in SQL Server (Stored procedures, views, SSIS will be additional)
- Good understanding of design patterns (Knowledge of CQRS pattern is preferred)
- Knowledge of REST API
- Experience of GxP applications will be desirable but not mandatory.
This is a contract role for an ASP.Net & C# Developer with MVC 5 and EF6/7 experience working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to the ASP.Net & C# Developer with MVC 5 and EF6/7 experience role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age