Senior Infrastructure Audit Manager London 6 Months Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Technology Infrastructure Risk and Control SME to...
Major Incident Manager - Hertfordshire
My client is a Large Company Company who are currently looking to recruit a Major Incident Manager
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Provides leadership in major incidents impacting business critical sites, applications and services.
- Leverages technical expertise to convenes appropriate participants (resolvers) and to direct Major Incident response, with focus on service restoration.
- Provides escalation to service teams, senior management and leaders to ensure appropriate awareness, engagement and focus.
- Produces accurate and timely communications tailored to relevant audience (Senior Leaders, Stakeholders, Business and End-Users).
- Identifies and leads continuous improvement activities in Command Centre Incident Resolution Team.
- Provides incident based data for team metrics.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Have a broad and deep knowledge of how enterprise systems and technologies work.
- Experience in technical troubleshooting, with broad expertise in core infrastructure technologies (e.g. server, network, authentication, database).
- Major Incident Management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills to direct service teams during Major Incidents that could cause significant impact to business. Remaining calm, professional and focused in these high pressure situations.
- Excellent Incident and Problem Management knowledge and skills.
- Able to work unsupervised, independently and within a global team.
- Experienced user of a call handling or trouble ticketing system (Remedy or similar).
- Experience in the use of computer monitoring systems (CA Spectrum or similar).
- Flexibility with respect to the work schedule (shift work, overtime, etc).
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Major Incident Manager.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age