ReAssure are looking to recruit a dedicated Data Analysis Analyst to join our team within the Technical Change function. The position will be based in Telford on a permanent basis. This vacancy represents an opportunity to join one of Telford's largest employers, within an ever changing environment where you will discover the potential to perform and grow.
In this role as Data Analysis Analyst, you will be responsible for completing high quality analysis on data and on any data issues; design and create solutions across projects to improve automation rates whilst remaining compliant with regulatory standards
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake detailed analysis to ensure the quality of data held on our system is maintained improved, accurate and appropriate for use
- Ensure that our system data is accurate and consistent with the terms and conditions of individual products held. Consideration that policyholders are treated fairly and consistently, in line with the Company's TCF focus and culture and our conduct strategy.
- Liaise with other areas of the business as relevant to establish the nature of any underlying issue and independently verify the issue
- Analyse wider impact and assist in determining any possible solution/workaround
- Produce detailed records of all investigations carried out and changes made
- Maintain positive relationships with suppliers and customers
Key skills/experience required:
- Advanced skills in MS Word & Excel
- Numerate and computer literate
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong can do approach, flexible & personal drive for delivery
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Proven ability to adapt to change and have a flexible attitude at work
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in well structured, plain English explanations.
Originally founded in 1963, ReAssure is a life and pensions company which buys and administers closed books of business from other companies. Built on a 2000-strong team with a wide range of skills and experience, there's one constant running through the ReAssure business - 'Change'. Join us and you'll have opportunity to drive our growth and progress through your own success.
ReAssure is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills; and creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
ReAssure offer an attractive benefits package for all permanent and fixed term employees, including 27 days' holiday + bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, Private Medical Insurance plus a range of flexible benefits for you to choose from.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted