Senior Infrastructure Audit Manager London 6 Months Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Technology Infrastructure Risk and Control SME to...
IT Asset Manager | London | 3 Months Initially
We are currently recruiting for an IT Asset Manager to join one of our clients for an initial 3 month contract based in West London.
During this role you will be responsible for shaping the end to end global lifecycle of client's hardware and software assets across their global stores. This process is required to be built up from scratch so the role will be leading the definition of the Asset Management strategy. You will also be responsible for ensuring that Configuration Items are identified, accounted, reported, verified and audited. You will ensure compliance to legislation and will establish internal audit controls too.
- Retail Story Support, including payment devices and PCI compliances
- Experience of establishing Asset Management processes
- Business Change
- Project Management
- Experience in delivering processes where there are none in place - strong Business Change and project management skill set.
- Experience of operations
- Hands on experience - someone who can work independently to get the project progressed
- Global experience is needed, as you will require skills to be able to influence stakeholders globally, managing stakeholders over WebEx/Phone
- Retail background is very desirable - experience working on store experience/payment terminals
- Remedyforce experience is a bonus
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, please apply here or call 020 7654 1031 to hear more about the position. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age