ServiceNow Test Analyst London 6 Months Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled ServiceNow Test Analyst to join their London based team...
Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Front-End Cloud Developer to join their London based team on a 6 month initial contract to help develop and oversee the delivery of the products.
Key skills required for this role include:
- Strong professional experience working on cloud computing platforms with Google Cloud.
- Strong emphasis on proven experience with frameworks such as React JS and Bootstrap
- Use of open source HTML5/JS/CSS3 technologies
- Experience with designing and building REST based micro-services
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) Environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to analyse, identify & fix issues in a complex cloud based environment.
- Strong experience with container technologies and orchestration tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Practitioner of "Infrastructure as Code". Strong Scripting and automation skills
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age