Project Manager 6 Months Edinburgh The RoleWe are looking for a Project Manager to join a Datacentre Migration Programme. The role will manage the transformation...
Citrix SME/ Resource
Fantastic opportunity to join our banking client in Edinburgh on an initial six month contract!
- 4+ years of operational experience and understanding on Citrix Presentation Server and XenApp - This doesn't include VDI support roles
- Should have worked on core Citrix infrastructure (L3 level support) not just Citrix client support
- Should have good Windows, AD and group policy skills to be able to support Citrix Infrastructure
- Strong knowledge and hands on administration, management of Citrix environment
- Strong ability to monitor performance, should exhibit good troubleshooting skill to provide root cause analyses for any incidents that occur within the CITRIX service
- Experience of "verifying" applications for deployment via Citrix and Experience of application packaging for automated software delivery.
- Hands on troubleshooting and administration tools for Citrix environment
- Operational process management expertise, experience of ITIL or other IT operations frameworks
- Basic Powershell knowledge for automation of tasks on Citrix/windows systems.
If you have the required skills and experience, please forward your CV to find out more about this opportunity.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age