Project Co-ordinator6 MonthsProject Co-ordinator is required to join a team of 6. The role will be to ensure all action plans are in place and...
IT Project Coordinator - Maidenhead - Contract
My client a top Pharmaceutical company is currently looking to recruit an IT Project Coordinator to join their team in Maidenhead on a contract basis. The IT Project Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Create project plans and monitor plans throughout the duration of assigned projects for IT hardware/software/digital projects.
- Ensure quality and timeliness of project results.
- Resolve escalated issues and refers problems to the next level.
- Prepare standard and ad hoc management reports and presentations for assigned projects.
- Coordinate project/central teams.
- Assure the attainment of high quality results as scheduled and within budget.
- Generate, maintain and deliver Tech roadmap for site /business requirements.
- Drive simplification and standardisation for Tech systems at site using digitalisation
Key skills for the IT Project Coordinator:
- Project experience / PMP or Prince2 desirable
- Technical knowledge and basic troubleshooting/resolving issues
- Agile methodology is desirable
- Network computing experience
This is a contract role for an IT Project Coordinator working for a top Pharmaceutical company. To apply to the IT Project Coordinator role please send a CV or call to discuss
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age