Business Development Executive NO COLD CALLING UNCAPPED COMMISSIONBased in TraffordGenerous Basic and Fantastic opportunity for a driven sales professional to huge commission. (should earn £30-40k...
Marketing Manager - Perm - Nelson, Lancashire
A Marketing Manager is required to join my client - a leading IT Managed Service Provider, to be responsible for the end-to-end management of marketing activities, managing a team of marketing executives and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns and promotional materials.
Location: Nelson, Lancashire
Skills and Experience of the Marketing Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in a marketing / business-related discipline
- Experience with a similar senior marketing role
- Demonstrable experience in campaign management
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Problem solving abilities and excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of analytics and reporting with the ability to demonstrate marketing ROI
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workloads
- Self-motivated with the ability to take ownership of projects
- Experience/knowledge of the telecoms/IT sector is preferred but not essential
Role and Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Plan, create and execute a schedule of high-quality, integrated marketing campaigns and activities for defined customer segments
- Collaborate with the dedicated content, PR, design and digital members of the wider marketing team to develop new or rework existing materials including e-shots, whitepapers, infographics and whitepapers
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials and marketing communications
- Attend sales meetings to understand business priorities and translate them into marketing activity
- Support and oversee the marketing executives in the team with the planning and execution of campaigns ensuring they run on time, are on budget and are on brand
- Ensure the accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off where necessary
- Manage and develop the marketing executives in the team (direct reports)
- Regularly measure and analyse all activity to refine effectiveness to deliver improvement
- Co-ordinate data management for marketing requirements, working with the Insight team
- Assist the head of marketing communications with monthly reporting and strategic planning
- Deputise as required in the absence of the head of marketing communications
- Keep abreast of current trends in identified segments and feed the insight back to the business
- Ensure continuity of branding and messaging across all marketing communications
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review Daisy Security Policies - centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- Carry out any 'ad hoc' assignments as and when required
For more information and a full job spec, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age