Privacy and Information Security Project Manager Stirling Our Pharmaceutical client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Privacy and Information Security Project Manager to...
Information Security Project Manager - London - 6 Month Contract
Our Investment Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Information Security Project Manager to join their London based team on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience as a project manager within financial institutes demonstrating awareness of Information Security policies and Technology Risk Management from an enterprise / banking context
- Strong understanding of information security standards & frameworks (NIST, CIS, ISO27001 etc.)
- Implementation of security controls, ideally supported by CISSP or equivalent certification.
- Strong stakeholder management and project management skills
- PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner
- Established experience across two or more of the following information security disciplines and/or application technologies: -
- Security Incident Management
- SIEM/Threat Management
- Cloud Security
- Change Management
- Investigations or Special Handling
- Data Loss Prevention
- Cyber Intelligence & Threat hunting
- Data Discovery
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age