Junior Java Developer6 Months initiallyOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Junior Java Developer to join their London based team...
O365 Architect - London - 6 month
Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Office365 Architect to join their London based team on a 6 month initial contract.
Role Purpose: Must be an O365 Subject Matter Expert and have experience of technical design, configuration, testing, admin and implementation of all O365 products.
Key Accountabilites/ Skills:
- Cloud solutions (Public, Private, Hybrid)
- Business Productivity (SharePoint, Skype for Business, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams)
- Exchange & Messaging Technologies
- Network and Advanced Security in Office 365
- Mobility and WAN
- Identity management
- Enterprise Mobility & Security (EM+S)
- SCCM & Intune (OSD)
- Teams, Skype for Business (Unified Communications & Enterprise Voice)
- Architectural experience in the areas of Azure AD , Azure AD Connect, ADFS, SSO
- Master at the use of PowerShell scripting for O365 & AAD
- Strong working knowledge of O365 migrations at an enterprise level
- Have an understanding of how mitigation controls of risk and vulnerabilities apply in financial services industries
- Technical proficiency and aptitude for problem solving
- Experience of an Exchange Hybrid environment
- Supporting the sync and sharing of large data volumes with SharePoint
- Azure AD user management for O365 and 3rd party services
- Experienced in the application of Agile methodologies
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age