ServiceNow Business Analyst London 6 Months Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled ServiceNow Business Analyst to join their London based team...
Cloud Risk and Control SME
12 Months initially
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Digital Workplace Cloud Risk Specialist to join their London based team on a 12 month initial contract.
What are the skills, knowledge and experience needed to do the role?
- A proven track record of first line of defence technology infrastructure delivery, and in particular third party Cloud IaaS and SaaS services
- Strong technology risk management disciplines and controls background, highly desirable to have O365 experience
- Possess a good understanding of operational risk frameworks
- Strong Financial Services (Investment Banking) experience
- Global regulatory experience would be a bonus
- Must have real hands on experience in articulating security and risk frame works into controls which can be technically mitigated
- Work as part of the technology delivery team integrating with business controls to assistance in the engineering of controls and operational procedures
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age