Senior Infrastructure Audit Manager London 6 Months Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Technology Infrastructure Risk and Control SME to...
Desktop Support / PC Build Engineer - London - Contract
Our client, a leading managed service, are recruiting for a Desktop Support / PC Build Engineer to join the team on a contract basis.
- Scheduling new joiner PC builds and PC upgrades
- Issuing of IT peripheral items to customers
- PC installation, configuration and data transfer from old PC to new PC for the Upgrade program
- Refurbishment of returned/leaver stock ready for re-deployment
- Building of desk top machines as required for new starters and refreshes
- Effective incident queue management with ownership of logged incidents via current call logging toolsets (Service Now)
- Prioritise ticket resolution workload on predefined Service Level Agreements
- Perform PC upgrades where required using defined internal processes, including data backups and restore
- Perform imaging of workstations (both laptops and desktops) where required
- Respond to and resolve in person second line IT incidents logged via our global IT Service Desk
If you have the necessary experience please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age