Data Analyst with Excel experience West London ContractMy client a top Pharmaceuticals Company is currently looking to recruit a Data Analyst with Excel experience to...
Data Analyst - EPOS System
Our client, a leading Retailer, are actively seeking a Data / Integration expert supporting EPOS Systems.
They are looking for a candidate to provide workable ideas for high profile / potentially high risk projects for more efficient, cheaper and easier ways to implement solutions.
The ideal candidate must have a grounding in Retail Point of Sale systems, ideally within a Tier 1 UK retailer
- In-depth knowledge of offers and promotion mechanics in an EPOS
- To troubleshoot and investigate project issues, and provide input into overall project shaping
- To become the primary source of information for the product
- Use expertise to provide insight and clarity
- Liaise with architects and provide input into functional and non-functional requirements.
- Provide feedback to architecture team and ensure there are no issues with the the proposed solution based on the actual data and that the proposed solution is easily supportable
- Ability to see the whole picture with an ability to identify potential problem areas before they become real problems, quickly proving or disproving diverse scenarios
- Knowledge of XML, REST, SOAP, MQ
- Integration functional designs
- Proficiency in SQL query writing
- Strong understanding of transactional front-end systems
- Exposure to Mainframe DB2
- Exposure to Vitria BusinessWare
If you are looking for a new role and have a wide knowledge of both business and technical aspects of EPOS systems then please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age