Digital Agile Business Analyst Mobile Apps ExperienceOur client, a leading British Corporation, are recruiting for an Agile Business Analyst to join the team on a...
Business Analyst with Scrum / Agile experience - Permanent
My client a top Rail company is currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst with Scrum / Agile experience to join its team in Central London on a permanent basis. The purpose of the Business Analyst with Scrum / Agile experience is firstly, to accurately capture, maintain and prioritise the business and functional requirements associated with planned IT technology change. Secondly to manage Agile scrum cycles and ceremonies on behalf of the IT Development team. The Business Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Capturing business and technical requirement for planned change
- Communicating decisions, priorities, as well as the progress of projects being delivered by Development team
- Monitoring and measuring the Development team delivery performance KPIs on behalf of the Head of IT.
- Ensuring formal documentation management procedures are correctly followed within the Development team, with repositories of technical and process information being organised effectively.
- Organising and leading the various ceremonies that are used to manage the various backlogs of work, in-flight delivery and continuous improvement.
- Identifying resource shortfall, based on forecast work. Assisting in scheduling work against business priority and resource availability.
- Assisting in the management of the change control process on behalf of the IT department, orchestrating the activities of initial impact and effort estimation, so that subsequent decision making by management can be appropriately informed.
The key skills for the Business Analyst with Scrum / Agile experience:
- Understanding of Project Management approaches and methodologies
- Agile and SCRUM methodology experience
- Understanding of the Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC), including Quality Assurance principles
- Project Management Office (PMO) functions and activities.
- Understanding of the common activities, tasks and cycles that dictate the IT department's ongoing commitments to maintaining an IT service for the company.
- System administration and end user support of task management system
- Proficiency in MS Excel to be able to create bespoke reports from raw data
- Proficiency in SharePoint to act as Champion for IT assist in the orchestration of other SharePoint Champions in the company.
- Proficiency in MS Word in order to create and maintain templates on behalf of the IT department
This is a permanent role for a Business Analyst with Scrum / Agile experience working for a top company. To apply for the Business Analyst with Scrum / Agile experience role please send me a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age