Juniper Network Engineer / Juniper Security Engineer / JNCIA / JNCISLocation: Homebased with travelRole: PermanentWe are currently seeking a Juniper Security Engineer for a leading...
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we have a great new opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join their team in London Paddington on a short term contract until the end of March 2019.
The purpose of this role is to work and support a Director, to manage diaries, meetings and general administration. This includes both their communication with stakeholders, project work and travel/financial management. Support with facilitating team meetings and ad-hoc social and All Hands conferencing events are also included in this role.
Key areas of focus include:
- Manage the diary and commitments to ensure the prioritisation and allocation of time appropriately. Use judgement to determine whether meeting requests are accepted. Ensure any agenda, required documentation or pre-reading material is prepared / received in a timely manner prior to the meeting. Manage demands which require last minute diary adjustments, whilst minimising disruption.
- To manage e-mails and correspondence - responding where appropriate and/or forwarding for input to the relevant parties.
- To manage travel - ensure all flights, hotels, transfers and visas are arranged pre travel. Print everything before travelling including any pre reads for meetings.
- Manage Head of Functions and teams' annual leave and associated approvals (including EVO).
- Support team in terms of diary management, travel co-ordination, expenses, and organising team-wide meetings.
- Undertake ad hoc special projects to support as required.
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now. If you do not have an up to date CV but still wish to apply then please call 0207 654 1427.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age