Cloud Infrastructure Architect AWS/Azure Are you an experienced Cloud Architect who wants to challenge yourself, and work on real products seen by millions of people...
Solution Architect Microsoft - Dynamics 365, Azure, O365
What's the opportunity?
I'm working with a multinational IT systems integrator - one of the biggest and most established companies in the world. They provide customers with the solutions they need to drive their businesses forward. You'll be based out of their Belfast office, working with cutting edge technologies and on some highly innovative products.
Who are you?
You should be comfortable conversing with a range of audiences from technical teams, to customer c-level representatives, being able to illicit technical detail in a simple, clear and concise manger.
You should have strong communication skills, and be able to prioritise and plan multiple assignments.
And in addition to the technical skills listed below, you'll have the ability to take ownership of a task, ensuring it gets delivered on time and on budget.
- Demonstrate strong 'hands-on' experience of delivery of Microsoft solutions using Dynamics, Azure, or O365.
- Knowledge of all components of a technical architecture.
- Be able to Identify and progress additional services and sales opportunities
- Assist with qualification of designs and qualification of potential opportunities
- Provide appropriate contribution to Invitations To Tender, Requests For Proposal, etc.
- Provide design and development lead for client facing projects and services
What's in it for you?
You'll get to work for a market leading organisation that offers excellent long term career prospects - they are passionate about every individual developing. That passion means they have Champion IIP status, putting them in the top 1% of companies who adhere to this standard. You'll also get a highly competitive salary and a range of extras including:
- Competitive salary
- Car Allowance
- Company bonus scheme 10%
- Medical entitlement
- Company pension Scheme (Up to 10%)
- 25 days Annual leave and bank holidays
If all of this sounds good to you, please contact Ryan Hutton on 02895 908475 / or apply within.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age