Digital Media Project ManagerOur client a leading FTSE 100, are recruiting for a Digital Media Project Manager on a contract basis at their offices in...
SAP Project Manager - Chiswick - 6 Month Contract
Our Oil & Gas client is offering an exciting opportunity for a SAP Project Manager to join their Chiswick based team on a 6 month contract.
The purpose of this role:
- Assume the client side SuccessFactors Project Manager role and manage the incumbent Service Integrator. In addition, to SuccessFactors, other SAP and non-SAP projects will also part of the remit.
- Provide governance and quality assurance for projects to be delivered.
- Manage project delivery to stay within the boundaries established by the Project Delivery Lead.
- Work to remove project obstacles and barriers, mitigate risks.
- Manage teams / resources to deliver required projects within budget, to planned timelines and to agreed requirements.
- Work with stakeholders to build business cases and requirements that are well documented and understood
- Ensure that the end product meets the customer's expectations.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager, ideally within the Oil and Gas industry, although not essential.
- At least one full implementation of SuccessFactors is essential.
- Experience working with SAP environment is essential, alongside other connected business applications.
- SAP SuccessFactors, Ariba and Fiori experience desirable
- Experience of MS SharePoint, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Document management principles, and other business applications desirable
- Consulting experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate business needs and requirements and prepare clear, concise and unambiguous documentation for complex problem and/or solution sets.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with multiple stakeholders, including senior executives.
- Ability to handle a number of tasks / projects simultaneously.
- Ability to resolve issues and problems across an integrated business process.
- Ability to compel teams and vendors to high performance standards.
- Ability to provide clear and concise leadership and communications with individuals and groups at all levels.
Should this SAP Project Manager position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age