Business Analyst Solution DesignerFantastic opportunity to join our Banking client on an initial 6 month contract in Edinburgh!The successful candidate will have banking experience as...
PMO/Finance Analyst - Edinburgh - 6 Months
Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled PMO/Finance Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract.
Key Accountabilities/Skills required:
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyse financial data - and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyse past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
- Compare and analyse actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimisation
- Recommend actions by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age