Senior Infrastructure Audit Manager London 6 Months Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Technology Infrastructure Risk and Control SME to...
Senior Analyst - London - 3 Months
Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Senior Analyst to join their London based team on a 3 month initial contract.
A Senior Analyst is required to utilise their specialist knowledge and/or experience of business areas, products , applications and systems to ensure effective and innovative solution design. Captures and analyses the business processes, systems and programme objectives to identify requirements
Key Accountabilities/ Skills required:
- Domain and Programme Requirements gathering for Future State
- Stakeholder Management
- Workshop Facilitation
- Data Analysis
- JIRA skills
- Experience creating documentation and materials for workshops, governance reporting and exec level briefings
- Agile mind set and awareness is preferred
- Target Operating Model experience is preferred
- Banking / FS experience is preferred
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age