SAP Order to Cash Data Analyst Contract West LondonMy client a global Pharmaceuticals company are currently looking to recruit a SAP Order to Cash Data...
Data Analyst with Excel experience - West London - Contract
My client a top Pharmaceuticals Company is currently looking to recruit a Data Analyst with Excel experience to join their team in West London on a contract basis.
The Data Analyst role is a fantastic opportunity working within Procurement incorporating "statement of Work" workers into the normal Contractor programme. The Data Analyst will need to extract data around the SOW piece, pull reports from dashboards, and build databases to get a better understanding of what they are dealing with and how many SOW workers there are across the business.
The key responsibility for the Data Analyst with Excel will include being able to extract data from databases, and manipulating this data to show insights and add value to business information from various database systems. We are looking for a Data Analyst with advanced Excel skills. Skills such as SQL and Access are beneficial but not an essential requirement.
Key experience for the Data Analyst with Excel:
- Degree level qualification in areas such as Mathematics or IT would be desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of Excel (Pivot tables, V-lookups)
- MS Access (basic level), SQL (basic level) and other databases are required.
- Previous recruitment / RPO / MSP experience is highly beneficial, as is previous exposure working on Fieldglass.
- Excellent communication skills: both verbal and written.
- Good team working skills and ability to work and communicate successfully across non IT teams e.g. HR and procurement.
This is an exciting contract role for a Data Analyst with Excel experience working for a top Pharmaceutical company. To apply to the Data Analyst role please send a CV, or call to discuss options.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age