Project Manager 6 Months Edinburgh The RoleWe are looking for a Project Manager to join a Datacentre Migration Programme. The role will manage the transformation...
C# Web Developer - Edinburgh - 6 months
Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled C# Web Developer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract.
A C# Web Developer is responsible to conduct Agile full life-cycle web development as well as understand and refactor the existing code base where appropriate. They will need to resolve issues and questions raised with 1st line support and pass on to the developers. Also, they will carry out the change management processes required to release new functionality.
Key Accountabilities/ Skills required:
- AJAX, jQuery, JSON, GIT and VS2015 are all used so a good working knowledge is a bonus.
- You will be expected to be able to read and understand SQL. Ideally you should be able to write SQL to interact efficiently with large volumes of data in complex sets of tables. However those skills do already exist in the team so it is not essential.
- This is a full-life-cycle development role so you will need strong problem solving skills and an keen interest in solving the business problem rather than purely the technical puzzle.
- Good interpersonal skills for interacting with stakeholders and other developers.
- Display behaviours in line with Our Standards.
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age