Ecommerce Project Manager Retail Re-PlatformingWe are currently recruiting for a Digital Project Manager with Agile delivery experience to manage global web programme spanning numerous technologies...
Ecommerce Project Manager - Retail Re-Platforming
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Project Manager with Agile delivery experience to manage global web programme spanning numerous technologies and devices and will have a wide business impact across departments.
The ideal candidate will have responsibility for the process and orchestration of delivering the digital product roadmap for web, managing outcomes as well as partnering with wider business delivery teams to deliver on time and to budget.
- Will be a key member of the Digital team and will manage projects from inception through to delivery
- Will be responsible for orchestrating the delivery of the User Experience, User Interaction and Interface Design, Development, Testing and Adoption of a project - working closely with a team of Business Analysts and Product Owners and Engineers
- Significant industry experience working across large websites, mobile, desktop and applications.
- Hands on experience managing UX/UI and development teams and offshore teams
- Will have excellent a knowledge and working experience in Agile and an understanding of Jira and continuous delivery
- Will work with a passionate, fun and dedicated team - on a day to day basis the role will involve
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies for the stream, communicating agendas and outcomes
- Co-ordination and management of resources across departments
- Owning the ongoing communication of delivery status to stakeholders
- Facilitate and assist the team in vendor selection and management
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age