Specialist provisioning analyst required.The successful candidate will be working with contact centre, customer and network providers as appropriate to resolve provisioning issues. You will support...
Specialist provisioning analyst required.
The successful candidate will be working with contact centre, customer and network providers as appropriate to resolve provisioning issues. You will support investigations and resolutions of complex provisioning issues with their home phone and broadband. This role will include resolving issues and implementing corrective actions. The existing team is now looking for an additional person to help with the work load.
- Analysing and improving the provisioning processes and be confident to analyse data to identify issues resulting in poor customer experience and SLA failure.
- Review workflows received from the contact centre in terms of appropriateness, actions taken to date, case note quality
- QA checks of provisioning cases worked within the contact centre and service operations team
- Work with contact centre/customer/network provider as appropriate to resolve provisioning issues
- Support investigation and resolution of complex provisioning issues
- Ability to problem solve through investigation and analysis
- Have experience and therefore comfortable to work alone
- Experience of working in telecommunications
This role is to work for a forward thinking company who offer a great benefits and package including: 25 day's holidays (plus bank holidays), contribution pension scheme up to 10%, Life Assurance, Group Income Protection and an Employee Assistance Programme.
To find out more please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age