Sourcing Manager12 Month ContractLondonOur Global Procurement department is investing in the creation of a global procurement function with an exciting and challenging agenda. There represents...
Workday Recruitment Functional Consultant - West London - Contract
My client a top Pharmaceuticals company is currently looking to recruit a Workday Functional Consultant to join its team in West London on a contract basis. The Workday Functional Consultant will be responsible for the following:
The Workday Functional Consultant will be responsible for elements of the Workday Recruitment implementation Phase which will be global and delivered in 2019. The Workday Functional Consultant will be the lead for the Workday Recruitment module for a particular region, and must have hand on experience of configuration as this role will include the solutions build.
The Workday Functional Consultant will also be responsible for delivering the following:
- Leading requirements gathering and working with Workday to design solutions
- Creating test scripts and managing test support for the assigned region.
- Support solutions lead on cutover planning, preparation and management
- Support leads with providing information on change impacts
- Leads security roles design
- Supports learning lead with training material development
The key skills and experience for the Workday Functional Consultant include:
- Experience of Workday hands-on configuration and solutions build
- Workday Recruitment Module experience
- Experience leading requirements gathering and working with Workday to design solutions
- Experience creating test scripts and managing test support for regions
- Experience supporting solutions leads on cutover planning, preparation and management
- Experience providing information on change impacts
- Experience with security roles design
- Training material development support experience
- Considerable knowledge of HR systems and processes.
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Packages including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Case Management Tools
- Have significant experience in HR system administration or support
- Knowledge of HR processes
This is a contract role for a Workday Functional Consultant working for a top company. To apply to the Workday Functional Consultant please send a CV or call to discuss options.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age