Risk and Controls Manager6 MonthLondonOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Risk and Controls Manager to join their London based...
Risk and Controls Manager
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Risk and Controls Manager to join their London based team for 6 months initial contract.
Primary activities expected of the Risk and Controls Manager are:
- Pragmatic attitude to risk management
- Experience of managing the risk / controls agenda for a team
- People management experience
- Managing key stakeholder relationships across three lines of defence
- Developing and delivering plans for 1st line risk and risk culture, determining areas of focus for further deep dive review
- Leading all cyclical risk activities
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age