Customer Service Executive/Account Manager Based in BurnleyHuge progression opportunities and training will be given. Do you have strong Customer Service experience? Have you worked with...
Service Integration Manager | Manchester | 12 Months Initially
Our Life Sciences client are looking for a Service Integration Managed to join them for an initial 12 month contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assuring client-facing support services are delivered in a consistent manner and that all new services follow a standard set of processes and procedures.
They will also be required to supervise the Asset & Stock Management procedures and ensure the hardware replacement process is adhered to on a global scale.
- Operationalizes existing processes and works with other business and technical owners to ensure service acceptance is enforced and the relevant support and run documentation is created and up-to-date.
- Ensures processes and tools are used consistently across the globe among all client facing service towers.
- Oversees the IT hardware replacement process and ensures the asset management database is updated accordingly.
- Main point of contact for any Asset Management related queries.
- Ensures any training or up-skill requirements for new services are identified and an action plan is created.
- Creates the relevant knowledge articles that are essential for any new services to be supported.
- Solicits feedback and interaction with the ITMs to ensure processes are fit for purpose and ensures that the relevant knowledge articles are maintained accordingly.
- Works with the ITMs in country to ensure policies and processes are correctly represented and enforced.
- Sits as a key role within the global SIAM delivery model and will oversee all the towers and support functions required to deliver a consistent service to the end users.
- Liaises with other key roles within the SIAM function (e.g. Service Desk Manager/Incident Managers) as and when appropriate to ensure consistent service.
- Good understanding of service framework and delivery
- Good understanding of technology/systems/architecture/IT hardware
- Good understanding of knowledge management practices and tools
- Good understanding of ITIL and IS best practice
- Experience with multi-vendor ecosystems
- Experience in supplier integration
- ITSM tools experience, in particular reporting and knowledge management
- ServiceNow, RightAnswers
- Experience with process improvement methodologies (eg. LEAN) desirable
- Experience with Asset Management with Service Now is an advantage
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here or call 020 7654 1031 to discuss further. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age