3rd Line Systems Administrator Network and Security 3 Month Contract ASAP Start Milton Keynes Newport Pagnell This dynamic and successful organisation, managing Food, Retail, Hotels,...
Are you an experienced Network Security Project Manager? Do you have experience of implementing network security?
We are looking for a Cyber Security project manager to manage a large project has been scoped to run a proof of concept for enhanced security policies and to then deploy the solution across the client's estate. Using a network administration product that enables the creation and enforcement of security and access policies for endpoint devices connected to the company's routers and switches. The purpose is to simplify identity management across diverse devices and applications.
- IT Network Security knowledge
- PRINCE2 practitioner
- Managing projects of a complex technical nature
- Remotely managing team members
- Stakeholder management from technical team to VP level
- Strong planning skills with an ability to plan within a programme environment where there may be dependencies on other deliveries
- Dependency management in an environment with a wide number of concurrent work packages being delivered
- Strong risk and issue management
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Management of network security projects
- Cisco ISE implementation
- Experience of managing projects involving the deployment of tools which are of high risk to a business functioning
- Experience of overseeing the implementation of policies, processes and procedures into BAU teams
- Management of budgets up to £2M
- Full infrastructure project management lifecycle experience
- Experience of picking up projects mid-flight and quickly getting up to speed in a fluid environment
- Managing delivery from cross-functional teams, using a mix of permanent, contract and vendor resources in a matrix management environment
- Managing 3rd party work package delivery and managing supplier performance
This a contract position for 3 months working with an excellent brand within a fast paced environment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age