Office 365 Business AnalystWe are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Analyst to work on an Office 365 collaboration project. The role will work as...
Retail Business Analyst - Security/ Infrastructure Projects
Our client, a leading Retailer, are actively seeking a Business Analyst to join their Bracknell offices on a contract basis. They are searching for a candidate who has experience working on complex Security and Infrastructure Projects and previous experience delivering within a retail environment would be beneficial.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Business Analysis and requirement gathering
- Stakeholder Management: You will have experience of successfully and confidently engaging with senior and technical stakeholders and being able to articulate the key business drivers both to the project team and the wider business
- Worked on Security and/or Infrastructure projects
- Written and verbal communications: You are a strong communicator, able to present your ideas well to a variety of colleagues and clients, and author clear and succinct memos and documents
- Organisation and process: You will be thorough in applying process and documentation to ensure clarity of requirements
- Team-working, proactivity and ambition: You work effectively alongside colleagues and are enthused by the prospect of common ambition and shared success. You have a deep desire to achieving a fast, high quality and effective outcome
If you have the necessary skills for this position please forward this CV asap.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age