Business Change Analyst x2 (Mobile Platform) London6 monthsOur Tier 1 Banking client is offering a great opportunity for a highly experienced Business Change Analyst to...
As one of Vodafone's strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Change Analyst to join their team in either Manchester or Leeds on a 12 month contract.
- Raising all changes affecting a customer, taking responsibility to ensure accuracy is achieved whilst raising the changes on to "Remedy".
- Ensuring visibility of changes being carried out by Vodafone and / or the customer.
- Managing the progression of changes, and ensuring that they meet the relevant objectives.
- Providing change related management Information.
- Enhance the relationship to develop improve working practices on customer initiated changes
- Ensure all interested and affected parties are aware of each change and that the risk assessment is correct and clear.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the commercial environment in which Vodafone operates, ensuring that activities undertaken demonstrate good use of company resources, adding value, driving revenues and profitability.
- Ensure all works follow the agreed process and are received, logged and managed correctly.
- Challenge and question any impractical RFC's. To ensure that any gaps or issues are identified and improvements pro-actively sought.
- Maintain a Forward Schedule of Change for your customer/s
- Join CAB calls as required and attend customer CAB calls to represent Vodafone as appropriate.
- Carry out Risk Assessments and Customer Solutions Impact Analysis
- Liaise with all necessary parties to coordinate change building, testing and implementation in accordance with agreed timescales.
- Complete all associated administrative activity including; raising, updating, assigning, tracking and closing requests in remedy (and the customer's system if required)
- Minimise unplanned downtime on the customer's services.
- Review all outstanding 'request for change' (RFC) awaiting consideration or awaiting action and progress as appropriate escalating to Dedicated Change Manager where required
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Change environment experience
- Ability to own resolutions
- ITIL foundation / understanding
- Public Sector & Fixed Line knowledge advantageous
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now. If you are interested but do not have an up to date CV then please call 0207 654 1427.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age