Test ManagerAs one of Vodafone's strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Test Manager to join their team in Newbury on an initial 2...
Test Manager - London - 6 Month Contract
Our consultancy client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Test Management to join their London based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will must have previous Capital Markets/ Wealth and Asset Management experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Coordinate testing teams and provide executive leadership
- Define test strategies, test plan, scenarios, test coverage, and design testing reports
- Manage and oversee QA and testing activities using Agile tools
- Project Management capabilities
- Schedule phases of testing to meet project deadlines
- Knowledge of testing tools and frameworks
- Prioritise and escalate defects with programme delivery timelines.
- Communicate and present effectively
- Operate in a high tempo project and manage conflicting project demands
- Exhibit dynamism and self-motivation
- Maintain persistence and resilience
Should this Test Manager position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age