Risk and Controls Manager6 MonthLondonOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Risk and Controls Manager to join their London based...
Tech Risk and Controls Lead | London or Ipswich | 3 Months Initially
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Risk and Controls Lead to join one of our clients for an initial 3 month contract based in London or Ipswich.
During this role you would be responsible for representing IT management in the successful co-ordination of Internal and External IT audits, as assigned, which may include the including the annual SOX and or SOC2 audits. You will represent IT in the end to end management of the audits, from initial planning and agreement of the TOR, through co-ordination of the audit walkthroughs, advising on management action plans and tracking actions.
- Hands on experience of executing an IT Audit - ideally as an IT Auditor
- Understanding of SOX and the nature of a SOX Audit
- Understanding of SOC2 and the nature of SOC2 reporting
- Experience of non-SOX IT Audits including project, governance and operational
- Co-ordination, planning and scheduling of on-site audit
- Producing management action plans in response to audit points
- Controls development and remediation
- Understanding of IT controls and the IT Audit process
- Producing reports, dashboard, steering group packs etc.
- Maintaining and tracking detailed plans
- Understanding of IT Operations
- Working in a global organisation
- Stakeholder management
- Questioning approach
- Coaching others involved in audits
- Strong planning and organising
- Status reporting and presentation
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here or call 020 7654 1031 to discuss further. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age