3rd Line Systems Support Administrator, Perm, Huntingdon.We are looking for a Systems Administrator who can help expand our team at a market leading Manages Service...
MQ & IIB Support Administrator - Edinburgh
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for an MQ & IIB Support Administrator to join their team on a permanent, full time basis. The purpose of this role
- Accountable for the provision of a reliable, stable and sustainable service which meets the customers' needs
- Driving, facilitating and implementing IT service improvements across the UNIX and z/OS environments
- Supporting the major incident management process and clearly articulating business impacts for affective services
- Identifying, tracking and managing key operational risks to the service, providing strong coordination with key stakeholders
- Playing a lead and active role in multi-platform recovery scenarios
The successful candidate will have a mixture of the following skills/experience:
- Extensive hands-on MQ administrator experience within a large, complex support environment
- Knowledge of the configuration, maintenance and delivery of the MQ infrastructure and features, such as Shared Queues, Clustering and SSL Certificates.
- A collaborative problem solver who can drive improvement, while working on a wide range of platforms
- Knowledge of IBM MQ versions 5.1 - 9.x on o zOS, Linux and Windows
- Experience of IBM Integration Broker (IIB) v.9 running on RedHat Linux (RHEL) in and Enterprise Service Platform (ESP) Service-orientated environment
- Knowledge of IIB v.10
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established Bank offering an excellent salary, benefits and career opportunities. Should this MQ & IIB Support Administrator position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age