Cyber Security / GDPR Business Analyst Bracknell ContractOur client a leading Retailer is actively seeking a GDPR Cyber Security Business Analyst to join their Bracknell...
PMO Analyst - Cyber Security / Digital
We are currently recruiting for an experienced PMO Analyst to join our clients Cyber Security function on a 3 month initial contract in London. The role will be responsible for implementing and enforcing adherence to the Governance framework for all projects and programmes for the Cyber Security & Digital areas.
- Implementation of governance standards across the Programme, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of Programme deliverables
- Ownership of the Programme level risks and issues register, accountable for enforcement of effective risk mitigation activities and escalation
- Responsible for the Programme level benefits register, ensuring that all benefits are planned, monitored and benefits realisation is tracked
- Responsible for the change control process across all projects and Programmes, ensuring project adherence for all changes relating to cost, time, scope or quality.
- Responsible for undertaking Project assurance reviews, challenging Project Managers on activities around planning, risk management, financial and scope control as required by the PMO Manager
Planning, Reporting & Control
- Responsible for the implementation and operation of project standards across the Programme such as financial management, milestone tracking, planning & reporting, change control or risk & issue management
- Provide guidance and support to PMs, implementing PMO processes to ensure all projects are effectively managed and controlled in a consistent manner
- Act assertively to ensure PMs use the PMO correctly throughout end-to-end delivery of a project, building enthusiasm around the PMO frameworks
- Responsible for and production of overarching Programme plan, with inputs from Project Managers and the outcomes of Project and Programme Board meetings and workshops
- Accountable for production of Programme and Programme reporting, ensure contributors submit content to deadlines, quality review of content and issue to agreed SLA's
- Responsible for Identifying and implementing continuous improvements required to PMO standards & procedures
- Fully accountable for managing the financial lifecycle of projects
- Accountable for the resource management of 3rd party engagements within the Programme including financial maintenance, extension management and on-boarding / off-boarding.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age