Symantec Support AnalystI have an exciting opportunity for a Symantec Support Analyst to join a leading independent IT re-seller providing IT security products and...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Project Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
Primary activities expected of the Project Analyst are:
- Management of complex multi stream data
- Analytical skills to analyse, interpret and transform information
- Management of multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Communication & presentation skills
- Data Analysis
- Commercial Acumen
- Requirements Gathering
- Planning, tracking, reporting and governance
- Change, design, and methodology
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age