Management Accountant - Permanent Role - Immediate Start Available
My major client in the IT and telecoms sector is looking for a Management Accountant to come on board within their expanding team and assist in the growth of this even further at a real exciting time. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company that will offer you the chance to enhance your skill set and develop your experience and offers clear lines of career progression from day one.
Main responsibilities include:
- Preparing prepayments and accrual journals for revenue and costs.
- Performing monthly variance analysis to prior month, budget and forecast and investigating anomalies.
- Aiding in the completion of the Monthly Reporting within tight and strict deadlines.
- KPI reporting.
- Payroll journals, analysis and Quarterly VAT submissions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fast moving, fluid working environment working to a monthly finance deadlines.
- Previous management accountant experience required, CIMA/ACCA part qualified or equivalent is preferable (Study support available)
- Have intermediate/advanced excel skills (vlookups and pivot tables as a minimum).
- Experience using Access Databases desirable but not essential.
The Management Accountant role will be based in Eastleigh and comes with a competitive salary along with:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
Apply today for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age