An exciting and rare opportunity has emerged for a Telecommunications Product and Solutions Specialist based in the North West.My client is a leading IT Services...
An exciting and rare opportunity has emerged for a Telecommunications Product and Solutions Specialist based in the North West.
My client is a leading IT Services and Solutions provider within the UK. With over 35 of their own offices across the UK, and widespread reach of clients ranging from large Bluechip Companies to SME's, they are taking their industry by storm - it has never been a better, and more exciting time to join them!
They are currently looking to recruit a Telecommunications Product Specialist to join their Sales activity based in the North West.
The main objective of this role will be to support the Sales teams to achieve sales targets, by providing a specialist service and knowledge base. This will involve identifying new business opportunities through a combination of up-selling and cross-selling to both the existing Distribution Partner base and the company's end user customer base.
- Demonstrable sales experience in the competitive new business telecoms environment.
- A basic awareness of the Unified Coms arena
- Demonstrable achievement of sales targets
- Extensive knowledge of your specialist area.
- Solid sales skills including lead generation, pipeline management, forecasting and closing.
- Ability to develop strategic relationships at a senior level
- Ability to communicate and generate business at all levels
- Good oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to galvanise internal resources to assist in achievement of your sales targets
- Self sufficient
- Valid driving licence
Product knowledge within your specialty and in any of the following areas, of at least an overview level, would be highly beneficial.
- Broadband, EFM and Leased Line services
- IT products directly related to target KPIs
- Cloud/hosted Telephony
- Hosting/Co-Location, server virtualisation services
- Data VPNs
- WLR and SIP
We are looking for a candidate with a clear interest and knowledge base within the Telecoms industry. Someone who is personable and flexible, who can travel to various client meetings to provide a specialist service to an existing client base.
You will receive a high level of training throughout, from both my client internally and the various suppliers that they work with. My client also offers a high level of development opportunity internally.
If this has sparked your interest, and you would like to hear more about the opportunities on offer, please send me your CV, and I will give you a call!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age