3rd Line Systems Administrator, Perm, Huntingdon.We are looking for a Systems Administrator who can help expand our team at a market leading Manages Service Provider....
Role: Operations Administrator / Programme Administrator
Duration: 6 months
We are seeking an Operations Administrator to join a leading IT organisation to join an expanding team to provide efficient and effective administration of daily tasks in the research department, the role will open up an opportunity to develop into role involving more responsibilities and the potential to develop new skills as training and guidance will provided in the role.
- Events and meeting support
- Planning of global multi-site quarterly programme and strategy reviews.
- Liaising and organising internal and external research speakers
- Assist with visiting partners in the commercial, government and academic realms
- Arranging and organising onsite and offsite meetings for all research
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong usage of Microsoft suite
- Lateral thinker and problem solver
- Good literacy skills
- Ability to remain composed and focus on the customer when under pressure
- Proven ability to adapt to change and have a flexible attitude to work
You will be joining a company focused on internal development and growing employees skill set.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age