Network Support Engineer/ Wifi Engineer Are you an ambitious network engineer with a broad range of experience particularly in the WIFI area?My client is currently...
IT Support Engineer - Acton - Permanent
I am looking for tech savvy IT Support / Deployment Engineers to join our client a leader in short term technology rentals. We are interested in experienced IT technicians who love to be on the road supporting clients with the their IT rental needs. This position reports to the on site National Technical Manager, and is based at the Acton, London office.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with diverse technologies from desktops, servers, workstations, notebooks, printers, copiers as well as monitors, projectors, video walls, to wireless mics, PA systems, smart phones and VR equipment. Due to the nature of the role the candidate will need to hold a valid driving licence as travel across London and surrounding areas is required..
Key Role Responsibilities
- Client Rental Orders - Completely and effectively action client orders from rental paperwork, equipment preparation, deliveries, collections, installation and networking.
- Technical Support - Providing ongoing support both in person and over the phone to our clients with Maintenance / Servicing / Troubleshooting requirements.
- Asset management - conducting in house upgrades, repairs and preventative maintenance, plus coordinating warranty claims.
- Warehousing - Manage equipment returns at the end of the rental period.
Key Role Requirements:
- Exceptional Customer Service skills. This role is really suitable for a friendly person with a strong professional presentation, who loves to meet new people, build relationship with existing clients and talk about their passion for technology and who will do what need to be done, to make the client happy
- The ability to learn and develop a wide range of skills around all type of technology. If you enjoy a diverse role with the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, this is the position for you.
- Strong attention to detail, and preference to operate in a structured and methodical manner, but who is also highly adaptable to changing work requirements
- A gift for solving problems and conveying technical issues to non-technical users both verbally or in writing
- The physical ability to deliver and install heavy equipment
If this role is of interest and you'd like more information please contact me directly.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age