Head of Portfolio Business ChangeMy client in the Life and Pensions industry are looking for a Head of Portfolio on a permanent basis to be...
Lead Business Intelligence Consultant
This award-winning Global Management Consultancy are taking the world by storm, enabling thousands of innovative solutions to be delivered worldwide. With it's Data team growing at a fast pace, they are now looking for a Business Intelligence Architect with corporate or government experience to join them and showcase their skills working on new exciting and challenging projects. You will also have access to ongoing training to progress your career into Senior Management and Director level roles.
The role As a Lead Business Intelligence Consultant you will be focused on leading teams in shaping and architecting Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse and data-related solutions for a wide range of FTSE 100 clients and taking a lead role in their delivery.
- You will generate and govern a library of re-usable IP and assets.
- You will be an expert on initiative scoping, sourcing and estimation techniques.
- You will be building long lasting relationships and advising clients on how to maximise benefits whilst reducing risk.
- You will be supporting the development of the Solutions Architects sub-capability team members.
Who we are looking for
- You have experience of successfully steering and leading technology implementation projects related to Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Management Information in top-tier clients, across multiple sectors.
- You are able to develop and communicate data-focused proposals to help our clients address business issues across industry sectors.
- You will have previous experience in managing design and project teams.
- You will have an understanding of your client's core business and financial processes and the ability to articulate how technology and data in particular can be used with great impact to assist in the business change needed by your clients.
Technical Skill set
- Reporting and Data Visualisation e.g. Microsoft, Qlik, Tableau, Oracle
- Master Data Management e.g. Microsoft, Oracle, Informatica, IBM
- Data Integration e.g. Microsoft, Oracle, Informatica, Ab Initio, SAP
- Data Repositories e.g. Microsoft, Oracle, DB2
- Data Quality and Cleansing e.g. SAS, IBM, Informatica
- Open Source Platforms e.g. Drupal, Moodle
- Accelerator tools e.g. WhereScape, BIML, AnalytiX.
If you have the depth of experience as a Lead Business Intelligence Consultant and the passion to become a true industry leader, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age