Project Management Officer / PMO Analyst6 months initiallyWe are currently recruiting for a Project Management Officer / PMO Analyst to undertake a contract position for...
Project Management Officer / PMO Analyst
6 months initially
We are currently recruiting for a Project Management Officer / PMO Analyst to undertake a contract position for a leading company based in Telford area. The role will involve working across some key projects and programmes providing management support.
The scope of this support role includes financial management, resource management, change management, risk and issue management and project planning expertise.
The candidate will hold the following roles and responsibilities;
- Takes responsibility for the provision of PMO support to a variety of programmes and projects.
- Creates and maintains project financial data and manage this throughout the project lifecycle.
- Creates and maintains contractual agreements with clients and suppliers
- Manages the on-boarding / off-boarding of project staff, acts as point of contact for staff welfare / resource rotation queries
- Recommends project control solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking projects.
- Sets up and provides detailed guidance on project management tools, procedures, processes, tools and techniques.
- Supports programme or project control boards, project assurance teams and quality review meetings.
- Provides basic PMO guidance on individual project proposals.
- May be involved in some aspects of supporting a programme by providing a cross programme view on risk, change, quality, and finance or configuration management.
- Creating and maintaining project schedule and dependencies
- Point of contact for project team and communications
- Planning and managing the project risk management process
- Co-ordinates and manages the change management process, including preparing change requests and proposals
- Carries out other project management-related duties as required.
The candidate will hold knowledge in the following areas - Project Delivery Lifecycles, Project Planning, Risk Management and Financial Management. They will hold strong good communication skills. The candidate will ideally hold a relevant degree in IT or Business Management or equivalent experience.
Please call Conor or send your CV for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age