Senior Test Consultants with good experience gained from within a major Test Consultancy focusing on major FTSE250 clients are required by this major global Consultancy...
EUC Consultant - Perm
An EUC Consultant is required to join our client, an award winning IT managed Service provider on a permanent basis.
The candidate will be required to work from one of the offices, home and client sites so must be flexible to travel to various client locations, predominantly between the London and Birmingham region.
Salary: up to £55,000 + car allowance (expenses will be paid for client site travel and accommodation if required).
Skills and Requirements of the Technical EUC Consultant:
- Solid professional experience in a customer facing consultants' position which has been primarily engaged in the delivery of the essential product suites for this role as a minimum
- PRINCE2 or ITIL certified
- System Center Configuration Manager Current Branch (Design and Implementation) SCCM
- Windows 10
- BitLocker (both AD integrated and Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring)
- Intune (for Windows 10 and Mobile Device Management)
- Enterprise Mobility Suite
- Active Directory including Group Policy
- Sound networking and security understanding, including Windows Forefront / Windows Defender Anti-Virus
- Local Administrator Password Solution (LAPS)
- Windows Azure IaaS
- System Center Operations Manager
- Operations Management Suite (Windows 10 Readiness)
- Office 365
- Azure AD Premium (SSPR, MFA and SSO)
- Citrix: XenDesktop, XenApp and NetScaler Gateway
Role and Responsibilities of the Technical EUC Consultant:
- To provide technical expertise throughout the complete lifecycle of professional services engagements; design, implementation (configure and test) and fully support the process of acceptance into service (AIS).
- Actively contribute to the achievement of individual and team revenue targets by delivering a range of high quality, technical professional services which meet all aspects of customer requirements
- Working with Project Managers, colleagues or self-managed; be a hands-on lead for the capture of solution design (HL/LLD), the full range of implementation activities and acceptance into service (AIS) for a variety of technical projects
- Produce detailed, clear, consistent and timely documentation throughout all aspects of the role; whether for internal use or customer facing
- Act as Technical Expert and provide colleagues and customers with suitable advice, guidance and assistance for the investigation and resolution of support related technical issues, including major incidents
- Provide technical assistance into the pre-sales process to aid the production of accurate and top-quality scoping and costing documentation prior to handover post-sale into Professional Services
- Contribute to the evaluation and on-boarding of new products sets into the company's portfolio
- Maintain up to date product knowledge and industry/vendor recognised accreditations for the essential product suites related to the role and, ideally, the desirable products
- Adhere to all standards and procedures which support the quality requirements for work undertaken by professional services and proactively contribute to the ongoing development of those standards and procedures
- Understands and complies with all other common standards such as ISO, GDPR and any others
- Other ad hoc tasks as may be required
For more information and a full job spec, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age