HR Business Partner Inside SalesAs one of Vodafone's strategic partner we are seeking Senior HRBP to join their team on an initial contract covering 2019...
Learning and Development Manager / Management Development Training Manager
We are currently seeking a Learning and Development Manager / Management Development Training Manager to work for our exclusive client. The role is based from their offices in Hitchin but will involve travel.
The Learning & Development Manager will be responsible for leading the design and delivery of sales and management development activities across the organisation through learning needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation of activities. The candidate will deliver a return on investment through building individual and management capability, and a sales led, customer focused culture.
You will have the following experience and background:
- A proven ability in the design, production and delivery of management development workshops.
- Projects gravitas with managers and senior leaders
- Experience and accreditation in management tools
- A proven track record in designing and delivering sales training workshops at a senior level.
- A high standard of training and facilitation skills, demonstrating energy and credibility.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to manage workload efficiently and deliver to deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to influence at all levels with a motivational and inspiring approach.
- CIPD preferred
Fantastic benefits package including pension, 27 days holiday, and a bonus scheme.
Please call or send your CV for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age