Accounts Payable Manager & Receivables We have an existing opportunity to hire a Accounts Payable & Receivables Manager to manage the accounts payable and Accounts...
Talent Technology - Games Based Assessment Solutions
Account Manager - £50,000 basic salary OTE £70,000 based in London,
Our client is a market leader in helping organisations to identify develop their potential talent and leaders of the future using game based assessments. As part of an ongoing programme of growth they are looking for an experienced sales and account management professional to increase the value of a portfolio of a number of major global clients.
Permanent role based in London /South East
You will be credible managing relationships at CHRO and Head of Learning level and be passionate about people development and talent management. You will have a demonstrable proven sales track record from the leadership development or assessment and psychometric sector and have experience of managing an existing portfolio of major high value accounts and identify new client relationships.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional business development and account management professional with a track record in conceptual sales.
You will be Degree qualified or equivalent and;
- Have proven business development and account management skills
- Possess excellent relational skills to enable effective internal and external relationships, including clients.
- Have superb time management and organisational skills; and the ability to work with multiple and competing priorities simultaneously.
- Have excellent attention to detail and good numerical and analytical skills.
- Be able to work autonomously and as also as a collaborative team member.
- Have strong communication and influencing skills.
- Possess excellent commercial acumen.
To apply please contact John Corfield at with your cv.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.