Front End DeveloperI have an exciting opportunity for a Front End Web Developer to join an up and coming Cyber Security Consultancy based in the...
Front End Developer - Permanent Role - Immediate Start Available
My client in the IT and telecoms sector who specialises in providing billing software solutions is looking for a Front End Developer to come on board within their expanding team and assist in the growth of this even further at a real exciting time. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company that will offer you the chance to enhance your skill set and develop your experience and offers clear lines of career progression from day one.
You will be joining a team of 6 developers working on a new exciting web based project that is build on MVC and Azure technology and is mostly green - field development..
The successful candidate will be willing to apply themselves to a diverse range of work such as:
- Accurately completing development tasks within timescales
- Monitoring workload and ensuring senior staff are informed about issues before they escalate
- Keeping work items and project contacts up to date with progress
- Mentoring and cross-training skills to the rest of the development team
- Assist with support escalations and system deployments
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong coding skills
- C# and SQL skills would be beneficial, but not mandatory
- Demonstrable experience of delivering successful projects within deadlines
- Excellent communicator to both internal and external stakeholders
The Front End Developer role will be based in Chatham and comes with a competitive salary along with:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
Apply today or call Zornitsa at Lorien on 0161 888 2565 or send an email on for further information
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age