Project Manager - Scotland
Our client, a leading FTSE 100, are recruiting for a project manager with experience managing the performance of third party suppliers in their offices in Scotland.
- Manage team. Manage Finances. Report as required.
- Ensure the delivery of technical and change management aspects of the project.
- Manage issues, risks, dependencies.
- Manage level 1,2 plan
- Hold vendor and others to account to deliver.
- Manages Plan through Warranty/Close
- Supports BP throughout project (e.g. prep for steering mtgs)
- Responsible for the successful project delivery
- Capture key information about Supplier, contacts, addresses, business capabilities, and customised fields for unique requirements
- Performance Management to create scorecards to capture and report supplier performance against company specified goals and objectives.
- Has delivered Cloud implementation(s)
- Change management experience
- Delivering SAAS toolset to a GLOBAL suite of users in every continent.
- Testing software exposure. Manual or automated solutions
- Desirable - exposure to Partner Supplier Management - SMART by GEP
If you have the necessary experience please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age