Cyber Security / GDPR Business Analyst Bracknell ContractOur client a leading Retailer is actively seeking a GDPR Cyber Security Business Analyst to join their Bracknell...
Cyber Security / GDPR Business Analyst - Bracknell - Contract
Our client a leading Retailer is actively seeking a GDPR Cyber Security Business Analyst to join their Bracknell offices.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Business Analysis and requirement gathering
- Stakeholder Management: You will have experience of successfully and confidently engaging with senior and technical stakeholders and being able to articulate the key business drivers both to the project team and the wider business
- Understand GDPR and its business use
- Cuber Security experience
- Written and verbal communications: You are a strong communicator, able to present your ideas well to a variety of colleagues and clients, and author clear and succinct memos and documents
- Organisation and process: You will be thorough in applying process and documentation to ensure clarity of requirements
- Team-working, proactivity and ambition: You work effectively alongside colleagues and are enthused by the prospect of common ambition and shared success. You have a deep desire to achieving a fast, high quality and effective outcome
If you have the necessary skills for this position please forward this CV asap.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age