We are looking for a passionate person with an Information technology background who is looking to grow their career and support the wider team...
IT Portfolio Analyst ( Working Student Vacancy)
This is a vacancy for a working student to work in a busy and exciting IT professional environment, supporting our IT portfolio analysts on a variety of projects including the implementation of new project portfolio steering software.
· Support of our IT portfolio analysts including implementation of new project portfolio steering software
· Take over configuration and maintenance tasks
· Create and update documentation of projects
· Support enhancements in IT Service management reporting
- Help us to improve data quality
- Studies in computer science, business informatics or similar
- Preferably knowledge in IT project management methodology
- Preferably knowledge in IT Service management processes (ITIL)
- Preferably knowledge in task and issue trackers (e.g. JIRA)
- Expertise with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Confidence and excellent communication and service attitude
- Fluent German and English (spoken & written)
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.