Our client is looking urgently for Senior Architect for permanent position in Weiterstadt. Please find below the required job details.
Job description :
- For, with and at our customers, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of exciting tasks in the development of modern software solutions.
- You are part of an agile team and participate in the entire software development process: Requirements engineering, software architecture, implementation, quality assurance, commissioning and support.
- You will also design the technical implementation taking into account the professional and technical requirements of our customers in Time & Budget.
- You act as a coach, help your colleagues with their induction and let them benefit from your experience.
- At least 5 years professional experience in demanding software development projects
- Good knowledge of programming language such as C++, Java frameworks and technologies (JBoss, JSF application with ICEfaces framework)
- Communication skills, ability to work in a team, flexibility and initiative
- Structured and self-reliant way of working
NOTE - Client is looking for only fluent German speakers
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.