Technical Client/Product manager - 12-month FTC
The team comprises of two core groups - developers, who are responsible for maintaining and upgrading the product and business analysts which are responsible for servicing the 250+ client base across the UK, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Iceland and Germany.
The successful candidate will manage the client delivery and internal reporting for the product, including leading on the strategic shaping of the product (i.e. additional functionality and supported reporting taxonomies). The candidate will build and cultivate strong business relationships, advocate innovation, and promote collaboration to deliver quality, client-centric solution. The candidate will show operational leadership and take a leading role in developing team members to their full potential.
Client Relationship Management (50%) - Lead the client management and delivery of the reporting solution including prioritisation of team-wide tasks according to stakeholders and urgency.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with our existing clients;
- Responsible for developing new client relationships.
Product Development (25%) - Product Owner
- Lead on creation of innovative and repeatable solutions or functionality upgrades from a business perspective;
- Develop and manage a rolling 12-month roadmap for new product releases aligned to the product strategy;
- Deliver product release communications, including product release updates, reporting updates, accompanying technical documentation etc.
- Attend and contribute to external working groups and forums.
Quality (10%) - Ensure that the delivery of the product and associated support services to the entire client base complies with required quality standards.
- Execute projects to a level that meets the firm's quality standards;
- Manage scope and ensure timely delivery of the product and associated support services;
- Communicate risk and issues early to Leaders as appropriate;
- Own weekly operational and strategic management updates.
People (15%) - Management of the Business Analyst and support teams in their day to day client servicing.
- Lead the Business Analysts with responsibility for BA work on a daily basis;
- Identify development needs of team and provides coaching, mentoring and stretch assignments to attract, develop and retain our most talented colleagues;
- Actively share knowledge with other colleagues/teams and contributes to the development of knowledge resources.
- Experience in a functional and/or technical role in a business or systems delivery environment is desirable;
- An understanding of the wider regulatory reporting space would be advantageous but not essential;
- An interest in building up an awareness of market trends, competitor activity and products/ services;
- An interest in technology and automation to drive efficiency, risk management and value;
- Business development and sales capability;
- Proven Engagement Management experience to effectively manage the commercial and contractual aspects of the product delivery to comply with quality standards and achieve target profitability;
- Good communication skills with impact and the ability to influence at a senior level and to build strong client relationships based on subject matter expertise and quality of delivery;
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organisational and motivational skills;
- Fast learner with an ability to get up-to-speed in a short space of time;
- No travel required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search